Pumpkin Nights Launches in Dallas/Fort Worth on Thursday, Sept. 22
-Step into a storybook and plan your own adventure for date night, family night or a friends’ outing at Pumpkin Nights this fall! –
Pumpkin Nights is launching an interactive Halloween experience and festival unlike anything else in Dallas/Fort Worth this October. Plan your own adventure at Howell Farms and get transported into the enchanted world of Pumpkin Nights with dazzling, multi-sensory Halloween displays and seven Pumpkin Lands created with more than 3,000 artistically hand-carved real and synthetic pumpkins. The outdoor, magical Halloween experience will be rolling into town for 32 days—opening on Thursday, Sept. 22 through Sunday, Oct. 30th.
“The fall season isn’t complete without Pumpkin Nights, the magical festival where all can create lasting memories with family, friends or an unforgettable date with plenty of photo ops that will say more than 1,000 words,” said Marielle Croudo, CMP, product manager and experience designer of Pumpkin Nights. “We’re excited to launch our enchanted Pumpkin Lands in Dallas/Fort Worth this year. Guests discover the story of the lands through the quest, then can stay for a fire show, outdoor movie, food and drinks and much more, making Pumpkin Nights the ideal family or date night.”
Each Pumpkin Land has a festive spirit and a land guardian that will guide “Heroes” or guests through a magical quest of enchanting lands as they discover and preserve the spirit of Halloween. Heroes will start their journey by walking through the Pumpkin Passage, a pumpkin tunnel with 600 hand carved jack-o-lanterns before embarking on their quest to discover seven immersive Pumpkin Lands. Heroes won’t be able to miss “Jack-O-Lynn, a 9-foot-tall pumpkin, where they can get an iconic photo opp.
Each land is made up of hand-carved real and synthetic pumpkins created by master pumpkin artists. More about each Pumpkin Land is below:
- Forbidden Pumpkin City—the spirit of passion embodies a 40-foot Dragon made of pumpkins, who helps guests discover and share their passions. The land is filled with magical pumpkin Chinese lanterns and a reflective pond with pumpkin turtles.
- Pumpkin Pirate Cove— the spirit of adventure is within the Guardian Pirates as they guide Heroes through the tropical island and feast their eyes on The Pumpkin Pirate Ship, where Heroes dig for treasure in the shadows of pumpkin palm trees.
- Pumpkin Reef—the spirit of exploration floats along the current as the giant Pumpkin Octopus watches over the reef. The UV black light underwater pumpkin wonderland is filled with bubbles, sea creatures, coral and jelly fish!
- Enchanted Pumpkin Forest – this Pumpkin Land is home to the spirit of imagination. The Pumpkin Gnomes watch over the forest as the seasons change around the Pumpkin Gnome Village. Within the Enchanted Pumpkin Forest, Heroes will come across the Enchanted Wishing Well, where they can send a special wish down the well!
- Pumpkin Central – a magical festival filled with Halloween excitement. Heroes will find plenty of things to do for the rest of the evening, including watching live pumpkin artists, eating at one of the many food vendors, watching a live fire show or movie screening, playing in a bounce house and more!
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit www.PumpkinNights.com.
Pumpkin Nights will also be returning to Arlington, TX, in 2021! Join the Pumpkin Nights patch on social media by following @PumpkinNightsFest on Instagram. For city specific information follow Pumpkin Nights on Facebook/PumpkinNightsFest and sign up for the latest updates at www.PumpkinNights.com. Share your Pumpkin Nights experience with #PumpkinNights.
Sept. 23 – Oct. 30
Pumpkin Nights will be located at Howell Family Farm, an event venue in the heart of Arlington.
Know Before You Go
Purchase tickets online before you go.
Parking is $10.00
Outside food and drinks are not allowed. They will have food trucks on site, but I’d eat a light dinner before you go, then enjoy the food trucks unique offerings as a snack.
This event is family friendly, and not meant as a “haunted house”, and with many interactive exhibits it’s perfect for kids!
For the best experience, visit on a weekday, which is less busy than weekends. Go early and visit the interactive exhibits for the kids and then enjoy the lights after dark.
If you have young children, purchase glow stick necklaces to help keep track of them in the dark.
As an outside event, wear close-toed, comfortable shoes.
Costumes are encouraged, and great for those amazing photo ops!
The event is stroller and wheelchair accessible.
Things To Do in Arlington
Free Play Arlington is a unique arcade, where you pay a cover fee at the door, and all the retro, old-school video games are set to FREE PLAY! They also have a nice drink menu and bar-type entrees.
UTA Arlington Planetarium offers great movies relating to space, such as Spacepark 360!
The Southwest Nature Preserve has great hiking trails with incredible views of Downtown Fort Worth in the distance!
Texas Live! is the newest addition to the Arlington Entertainment near the new Globe Life Field and AT&T Stadium complex! Try several unique restaurants and enjoy the big Arlington Backyard with games!
Also part of the new Texas Live! is Live! by Lowes, a new hotel in the entertainment district of Arlington, overlooking the new Globe Life Field!
Pumpkin Nights at Howell Family Farms
4016 W. Division, Arlington
Click HERE to visit their website.
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.