San Antonio can always be called a city of Love, but never as much as in February, when the city is at it’s most romantic! Check out all the amazing things to see and do in the Alamo City this February!
1. Experience The Saga, a 24-minute light show of the history of San Antonio shown on the exterior of the San Fernando Cathedral every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. FREE.
2. Six Flags Fiesta Texas has a huge Mardi Gras celebration each February, with parades, New Orleans food, music and much more!
3. February is one of my favorite times to hike Government Canyon State Natural Area in San Antonio. The Backcountry hikes are hot during the Summer, but perfect in February on a sunny day!
4. The Bud Light Mardi Gras Festival and River Parade on February 26th on the San Antonio Riverwalk!
5. Spring is, well…. Springing at the San Antonio Botanical Gardens, and they have amazing events to catch the spirit of the season! Check out their calendar and attend a class or workshop!
6. Take an Art Class or just explore the beautiful McNay Art Museum, with a full calendar of events throughout the month!
7. From Romeo and Juliet to The Great Cheesy Movie Circus Tour, there is always something fun happening at The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts!
8. Explore San Antonio’s Wilder Side with a guided hike or class through the Friends of the San Antonio Natural Areas.
9. Let the San Antonio Zoo create a wild Valentine’s dinner for you and someone special! However, if you’re current love life is a sham, the Zoo will let you name a cockroach after your ex and watch as it’s eaten by another animal!
10. SeaWorld San Antonio has their own version of Mardi Gras from Jan. 16 – Feb. 27th.
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.