When it comes to Fall Corn Mazes, bigger is definitely better! Here’s our list of our favorite corn mazes in the state, most of which as family friendly, and a few that will make you wonder what’s hiding in the corn once the sun goes down!
1. Lone Star Family Farm, Stephenville September 25 – November 6 At over 8 acres, the Corn Maze at Lone Star Family Farm is sure to be a winner! Enjoy it during the day, or come back after dark with a flashlight for a completely different experience! They also have a great sunflower field!
2. Yesterland Farm, Canton September 18 – Nov. 7th The fun 3-acre corn maze at this huge farm in Canton offers fun for the entire family during the day, but turns into something more sinister after dark as you try to navigate your way using only moonlight, and there more than just you in the corn!
3. Barton Hill Farms, Bastrop September 25 – November 7 Situated next to the Colorado River, this fun 3.5 acre corn maze is a sure winner!
4. Rocky Creek Maze, Moulton Opens October 1 At over 8 acres and 2.5 miles of trails, you’ll want to come prepared to find your way through this huge maze at this farm East of San Antonio!
5. South Texas Maize at the Graff 7A Ranch, Hondo September 18 – Nov. 21 Deep in the Texas Hill Country of Medina County you’ll find this 7 acre, 12′ tall sorgum maze during their Fall Festival! The maze is open during the evenings, so bring a flashlight, but it’s all family fun with nothing to fear!
6. Rockin’ K Maze and Fall Farm Festival, Robstown Sept. 25 – November 7th
7. Dewberry Farm, Brookshire September 25 – November 14th. 8-acres seems to be the best size for a fun corn maze that can keep you guessing for hours! This huge farm offers fun for the whole family!
8. At’l Do Farms, Lubbock September 11 – Nov. 6 This huge maze in West Texas will give you a challenge to find your way out, but there’s plenty more fun waiting for you once you do!
9. P6 Farms Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze, Montgomery Open through November 14th The farm’s corn maze is celebrating their 11th year!
10. Hall’s Pumpkin Farm, Grapevine Opens Friday, Oct. 31st. This 2-acre corn maze might be the smallest of the lot, but we love this little farm and pumpkin patch, and it’s open 7 days a week, perfect for a weekday break! Open late on weekends!
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Please click HERE to read our disclaimer.
I will occasionally post some of my favorite Amazon items with links to purchase. As an Amazon affiliate, I do receive a small, very small, commission should you choose to purchase using my link. If you do, thank you for supporting my small business.