Is there anything prettier or more summer-y than a field of Sunflowers! I absolutely love them, and we search out the biggest and best fields each Summer! Here are our top picks!
1.Sweet Eats Fruit Farm, Georgetown is hosting their annual Sunflower Festival June 19th – July 18th! It’s the perfect place to take Sunflower Selfies and enjoy a day on the farm! You can even cut and buy your own bouquet! Check their website for admission.
2. Wild Berry Farm, Sadler Closed in 2021
3. Mainstay Farm, Cleburne Starting September 25th, this fun farm offers a big field of sunflowers, along with lots of other fun activities!
4. Yesterland Farm, Canton The Fall Sunflower Festival begins on September 18th!
5. Hwy 84 Between Lubbock and Slaton Take a scenic drive in Lubbock to see the huge sunflower fields, but please be respectful of the flowers which are a crop for these farmers!
6. P-6 Farms, Montgomery This fun family farm has a pumpkin patch and sunflower field this Fall for cute photo ops!
7. Robinson Family Farm, Temple This fun pumpkin patch and family farm will have a huge sunflower field this Fall, with flowers for photo ops and to cut and take! Open weekends in October!
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
I will occasionally post some of my favorite Amazon items with links to purchase. As an Amazon affiliate, I do receive a small, very small, commission should you choose to purchase using my link. If you do, thank you for supporting my small business.