Richland Chambers Lake Family Fun Things To Do
If you’re craving a quiet lake where you can sit back and watch the fish jump, then look no further than Richland Chambers Lake! The third largest lake in Texas, it’s convenient location 55 miles south of Dallas allows for peace, quiet and plenty of fun! The lake doesn’t have a state park or Army Corp of Engineers Park, which means all the camping is at private campgrounds. Since it’s not an ACOE lake, you’ll also find houses and restaurants right on the lake, which make for a perfect place to spend a weekend!
1 Fisherman’s Point Marina, Streetman offers pontoon boats and kayaks for rent, a restaurant, cabins, RV sites and tent camping, with a swim beach and day-use passes, as well as a General Store selling the Danny King Punch Bait, a locally-made catfish bait that is sold across the country, and a favorite of the catfish on Richland Chambers!
2. Bob Holmes is a fishing guide with years of experience on Richland Chambers and can take you to the best fishing holes on the lake! Richland Chambers is known for it’s catfish, and he can help you find them!
3. Harbor Restaurant, Corsicana offers BBQ at a Lakefront restaurant!
4. VRBO has several lake houses to rent on Richland Chambers Lake! Click HERE to visit their website. Sunrise Cove is a huge house on the lake, with two additional guest quarters sleeping up to 21 people, and parties and special events are allowed with prior arrangements with the owners. For a smaller group, these waterfront, custom log cabins on 10 acres would be hard to beat! Click HERE to view their lising!
5. Sunset Cove Marina and Grill, Corsicana rents kayaks and paddleboats to get you out having fun on the water!
6. Richland Creek Wildlife Management Area Streetman This lowland WMA offers primitive camping, hunting and fishing along the creek and Trinity River.
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.