10 Fun Things to do in DFW with Your Best Friends
My friend Kelly’s birthday is this weekend, and we’re trying to decide what to do to celebrate! I made her a list of some fun things, and I can’t wait to see what she chooses! Since I get so many inquiries for fun things, I thought I would share it here! From vineyard tours and wine tastings to glass-blowing classes, there is something for everyone!
1.Mitas Hill Vineyard Tour, McKinney You and your friends will love this fun vineyard and winery tour, with a tractor-pulled “hay-ride” out to see how the grapes are grown!
2. Bowlounge, Dallas Take your bowling game up a notch at this fun, boutique bowling alley, with games like horse, a bar and waitstaff.
3. DFW Surf Paddleboards, Frisco Check out Women’s Wednesdays at Hidden Creek Park for fun a fun paddleboarding and fitness class. Afterwards, rent a bike to ride on the park trail!
4. Cowtown Cycle Party, Fort Worth If you have 16 best friends, you can rent this fun bike for a private party, or make some new friends and hop on an already scheduled tour! $39/person.
5. Vetro Glassblowing, Grapevine Take your friends to a fun help-create or glass blowing class at this Glass Studio in Historic Downtown Grapevine! Help-create is $65 and $175 for one or two person classes.
6. King Spa, Dallas Spend a day being pampered, relaxing and enjoying the pools at this 24-hr spa!
7. River Ranch Texas Horse Park Go on a trail ride with your friends at this fun horse park in South Dallas!
8. Top Golf, Dallas, Fort Worth or The Colony A fun day with your friends at Top Golf may be just what you need to improve your swing!
9. Urban Adventure Quest, Downtown Fort Worth You and your friends will love this fun Scavenger hunt game as you search through the streets of Downtown Fort Worth!
10. Stockyards Ghost Tour, Fort Worth Hear the history and chills of the Stockyards on this fun ghost tour!
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.