Located in the Southwest side of Dallas, Bishop Arts is an eclectic community filled with shops, restaurants, and residences. It’s one of our favorite places in the city to spend a day shopping, sight-seeing and dining!
1. Shop Dallas Bishop Arts has some great and unique shops, like Mantiques, Dirt, A J Vagabonds, Blue Dahlia, Bishop Street Market and many, many more! You never know what you might see!
2. Eat If only there were more than 3 meals in a day! Where to eat in Bishop Arts is usually the hardest decision! We love Hunky’s, which is always most requested by my kids! It’s a fun, 50’s style diner and old fashioned soda fountain! Another favorite is Eno’s Pizzaria Tavern, with our favorite booth draped overhead by a lit up tree!
3. Drink Head over to Ten Bell’s Tavern, a unique, British-inspired bar with great atmosphere and late night menu!
Bishop Cider Co. moved their brewery to the Dallas Design District, and at the same time opening their Cidercade all-you-can-play-arcade, but they still have a tasting room at their original Bishop location.
4. Murals I love the unique murals in Bishop Arts, from Oak Cliff’s own Batgirl to it’s a fun place to spend a day!
A fun and FREE celebration in July of all things French for Bastille Day!
6. Mardi Gras One of the most eclectic Mardi Gras parades, all the crews are compacted into one fun and festive parade!
8. Relax Spend time enjoying yourself or with a friend at one of the many spas, such as the Ya-Ya Foot Spa, Alchemy Salon or Brass Tacks Barber Shop.
Bishop Arts District
Click HERE to visit their website.
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
©Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.