Grab your jacket before you head out the door, because there is so much to do this month in Fort Worth, and the cooler temperatures are calling! One of the nicest months in Fort Worth, November ushers in the Holiday Season with fantastic events all month long! In addition to Fall hikes at Eagle Mountain Park or a Girl’s Day Out at the Shops of Clearfork, here’s some of our family favorites to do this month!
1. Lightscape at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden Opens Nov. 18th I’m so excited that Lightscape is coming to the Fort Worth Botanic Garden this season! While I haven’t seen it yet, it has been extremely popular in other cities, including the San Antonio Botanical Garden, where it is also returning for a second year! Walk through the enchanted trail of lights, artistic installations, lit with color and accompanied with sounds! Also, the wave of bluebonnets, a favorite in San Antonio, will only be in the Texas locations! There will also be hot chocolate and smore stations along the way!
2. Sundance Square Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony and Parade of Lights, November 20, 2022 starting at 6pm Kick off the Holiday Season with this amazing Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony! Grab an early dinner at Little Red Wasp before the ceremony. Skip the traffic and take the Trinity River Express Train to the Fort Worth T & P Station
3. The Japanese Fall Festival at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens, November 5-6, 2022 Experience the beauty of the Fort Worth Botanic Garden’s Japanese Garden in this 2-day festival with children’s activities, tours and more! After the festival, grab a bite to eat in Fort Worth’s nearby Crockett Row. We love Rodeo Goat, the selection at the Food Hall or the big outdoor patio at American Gardens!
4. Sundance Square Big Band November 12th with 2 sets 7pm and 10pm. Bring your chairs for a fun night of great swing music!
5. A Christmas Carol A New Musical Comedy at Casa Manana running November 25 – December 23rd A musical adaptation of the beloved Dickens story! A must for the entire family!
6. Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway, November 24 – January 1st Enjoy this family-friendly drive through Christmas light display at Texas Motor Speedway! This year they have some fun theme nights, such as Pet Night and Pajama Night with a $5 savings for those participating! However, they are not having a Santa’s Village this year.
7. The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Home for the Holidays at Bass Performance Hall November 25th – 27th! Usher in the holidays with songs you know and love, and can sing along with, all led by Santa Claus himself!
8. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer The Musical Nov. 21-22 at Bass Performance Hall
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.