Located just North of Houston, there’s a ton of fun waiting for you in Tomball! From fun and funky restaurants and shops, to a historic railroad depot and much, much more, here’s some of the best things to do this Spring in Tomball!
We’ve been spending a lot of time in Tomball recently, and I’ve got my pics of some of our favorite activities, although a word of warning, after a big lunch at Every-Bellies, you probably won’t feel much like doing anything at all except taking a nap!
1.Visit the Tomball Railroad Depot! If you have train-loving kiddos, this is your destination! The Depot sits beside a big city park, adjacent to one of our favorite restaurants, Every-Bellies! In addition to a great place to take some cute pictures outside the old train depot, they also have a informative museum inside. Call in advance to schedule a free tour. 2nd Saturday at the Depot includes live music and an outdoor movie.
2. Take a hike at Kleb Woods Nature Center, or explore their Heritage Farm. Be sure to check their calendar for fun upcoming events!
3. For unique handmade items and the freshest produce, visit the Tomball Farmers Market, which is open year round, Saturdays from 9am – 1pm.
4. Check out what’s happening at Comix Cafe, a comic book shop with a fresh made cafe and coffee shop! Check out their new games, family game nights and much more!
5. Take a fun Ghost Tour of Downtown Tomball! Tours are offered every Friday and Saturday Night, year-round!
6. In early Spring, visit the Tomball Eagles nesting site, behind Target, to see if you can spot the pair of bald eagles before they fly North for the Summer.
7. Which do you love better, chocolate or barbecue? Tejas Chocolate and Barbecue keeps you from choosing! Arrive early to avoid the lines!
8. Watch a first run movie under the stars at the Showboat Drive In Movie in nearby Hockley!
9. Swing Zone Golf lets you enjoy dining and drinks with virtual golf!
10. Take a tour of a working llama ranch at Figment Ranch in nearby Cypress.
0. The Tomball German Festival, usually held each March, is being rescheduled to early June for 2021 due to Covid-19 concerns.
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Please click HERE to read our disclaimer.
I will occasionally post some of my favorite Amazon items with links to purchase. As an Amazon affiliate, I do receive a small, very small, commission should you choose to purchase using my link. If you do, thank you for supporting my small business.