Whether you love paddleboarding or just want to try out the sport, DFW offers 7 amazing locations to try this fun activity, either with your family or friends!
Please contact each venue for current pricing and hours.
1.Backwoods Paddlesports (Trinity River at Panther Island Pavilion), Fort Worth Explore the Trinity River on a paddleboard or kayak! They are very dog friendly and even offer life jackets for dogs!
2. DFW Surf at Hidden Cove Park (Lake Lewisville), Frisco Rent a paddleboard or kayak to explore a quiet cove on the lake! They also offers classes, lessons, tours, and yoga.
3. DFW Surf Lake Grapevine, Grapevine Rent a paddleboard or kayak for a fun day on this scenic lake! They also offer classes, lessons, tours and SUP yoga!
4. DFW Surf Little Elm Beach – Lake Lewisville, Little Elm Like their other locations, they offer kayaks and paddleboards, but also water bikes! These fun paddleboards have a handle (and a great way to learn to balance on a paddleboard) and pedals you ride like a bike! They also offers classes, lessons, tours and SUP Yoga. I love this beach and it’s a great place to spend a full day!
5. Lynn Creek Marina (Joe Pool Lake) Grand Prairie Rent a kayak or paddleboard at this marina next to Lynn Creek Park.
6. Stand Up Paddleboard NTX, Irving This great outfitters offers paddleboards and kayaks, as well as paddleboard yoga! I love paddleboarding in the Las Colinas canals, and in beautiful Lake Caroline!
7. White Rock Paddle Company, Dallas Located on White Rock Lake in Dallas, this outfitters offers paddleboards and kayak rentals.
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Please click HERE to read our disclaimer.
I will occasionally post some of my favorite Amazon items with links to purchase. As an Amazon affiliate, I do receive a small, very small, commission should you choose to purchase using my link. If you do, thank you for supporting my small business.