Dyno-Rock Indoor Climbing Gym, Arlington
- Wear running or athletic shoes, or you can rent climbing shoes at the center.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Every climber and anyone belaying MUST sign a waiver!
If you are taking children other than your own, you must:
- 1. Print off a safety waiver. Click HERE to get waiver.
- 2. Fill out the top half with the child’s information.
- 3. Parent or guardian signs the bottom half.
- 4. Either a.) get the form notarized or b.) Show the adult’s ID with the waiver (a photocopy or picture on your phone will work).
- The day pass is $12/person. There is another $4 for a harness. You can come and go all day with this pass.
- An ideal visit would be to come when they open, climb for a couple of hours or until your exhausted. Then leave, get lunch or dinner and rest, then return afterwards for a couple more hours of climbing!
- Food and drinks are allowed to be brought inside the gym. They sell gatorade and snacks.
- There are picnic table scattered around the gym where you can leave your things.
- Check Groupon for occasional specials.
- They accept credit and debit cards
- To belay means you keep the climbers rope tight while they climb so that they don’t fall, and you gently lower them to the ground when they are done. A fall from the top can be serious and deadly.
- To climb the walls, you must have a partner who can belay you, or you must belay your child while they climb.
- You must be 14 or older to belay.
- If you are only belaying your child, (not climbing) you will need to wear a harness and pay the $4 rental for it.
We had my son’s 9th Birthday Party at Dynorock, and the kids had such a great time!
We had a private party roo.
We were allowed to bring in food and drinks, I even brought a crock pot! They didn’t have a freezer for ice cream.
Pricing is per child, not a base rate.
Things to do in Arlington
Whew, there’s a lot to do in Arlington, for a complete list, click HERE.
Dyno-Rock Indoor Climbing Gym