Grab your jacket before you head out the door, because there is so much to do this month in Fort Worth, and the cooler temperatures are calling! One of the nicest months in Fort Worth, November ushers in the Holiday Season with fantastic events all month long! In addition to Fall hikes at Eagle Mountain Park or a Girl’s Day Out at the Shops of Clearfork, here’s some of our family favorites to do this month!
1. Panther Island Ice Skating, November 19th – January 17th Get ready to lace on some skates and spend a holiday evening skating under the stars at Panther Island Ice! Visit just to skate, or bring a blanket and stay to watch a movie at the Coyote Drive In Theater!
2. Sundance Square Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony and Parade of Lights, November 21st starting at 6pm Kick off the Holiday Season with this amazing Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony! Grab an early dinner at Taco Diner or Little Red Wasp before the ceremony. Skip the traffic and take the Trinity River Express Train to the Fort Worth T & P Station
3. The Japanese Fall Festival at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens, November 13 & 14th Experience the beauty of the Fort Worth Botanic Garden’s Japanese Garden in this 2-day festival with children’s activities, tours and more! After the festival, grab a bite to eat in Fort Worth’s nearby Crockett Row. We love Rodeo Goat, the selection at the Food Hall or the big outdoor patio at American Gardens!
4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Casa Manana running November 20 – December 23rd A musical adaptation of Rudolph! Watch as Rudolph and friends try to save Christmas!
5. Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway, November 25 – December 30th Enjoy this family-friendly drive through Christmas light display at Texas Motor Speedway, with a fun stop at the end for photo ops, ice skating and even a chance to see the Man in the Big Red Suit himself!
6. The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Home for the Holidays at Bass Performance Hall November 26th – 28th! Usher in the holidays with songs you know and love, and can sing along with, all led by Santa Claus himself!
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.