18 of the Best Waterparks in DFW
Compared to the other major areas in Texas, DFW has a LOT of Waterparks, 18 of them! Here’s a round up of the best of the best, and what makes each worth a visit!
1. Paradise Springs at the Gaylord Texan Resort Grapevine Hotel guest can float the lazy river, enjoy small slides, activities, an interactive water play structure, and lots of chairs for just relaxing!
2.. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor , Arlington is the largest of the North Texas Waterparks, with rides, slides and nice play areas for younger children.
3. Hawaiian Falls Mansfield One of four Hawaiian Falls Waterparks in the Metroplex, the Mansfield location offers is conveniently located off Hwy 360, south of Arlington.
4. NRH2O North Richland Hills Home of the Green Extreme, my favorite water coaster! We love this fun park with your expected slides, wave pool and lazy river, plus a great kids area and a pool just for swimming.
5. Burger’s Lake, Fort Worth So different from the other waterpark, Burger’s Lake offers slides and diving boards but it’s a man-made, spring-fed lake with chilly temperatures and treated water!
6. Hawaiian Falls Roanoke This waterpark is unique in that most of the attractions are all at one location, making it easier to keep an eye on the older kids, especially if you have young ones, too!
7. Frisco Waterpark This city owned water park offers plenty to do for a full day of fun!
8. Hawaiian Falls The Colony is the most northern Texas waterpark. Supplying endless water adventures, Hawaiian Falls is dedicated to family-fun all summer long!
9..Splash Kingdom Wild West Weatherford A western-themed awaits guest, with slides, a wave pool, inflatable obstacles, and a lazy river!
10. Pirates Cove, Burleson Located at North Texas Jellystone, Pirates Cove Waterpark is for park guest and the general public who are looking for a fun way to cool off!
11. Dove Water Park, Grapevine A small city-owned swimming pool with slides, we really enjoy just spending a day here playing in the pool! There is a space for younger children, plus a Splash pad and Dove Park.
12. Great Wolf Lodge, Grapevine A large indoor waterpark open year round, plus an outside section open during the summer, offers hotel guest the chance to splish and splash during their stay!
13. The Keller Pointe, Keller An indoor pool and outside waterpark make this city-owned amenity perfect for use all year.
14. Chisholm Aquatics Center, Hurst This city-owned waterpark is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, with discounts for Hurst residents.
15. Splashdayz, White Settlement Originally a Hawaiian Falls, this now city-owned waterpark has all the fun attractions of the other Hawaiian Falls locations!
16. Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark, Grand Prairie The new Epic Waters opened year round in early 2018, and debuted their outdoor wave pool this summer!
17. Bedford Splash, Bedford Located on the Boys Ranch in Bedford, this city-owned waterpark has slides, a lazy river and a large pool where you can actually swim! That’s a big plus for me!
18. Hawaiian Falls Garland Built in 2003, this is the oldest and most established of the Hawaiian Falls parks.
Keep Having Fun in the Texas Sun!
Having Fun in the TEXAS Sun is on PINTEREST! Use it as a quick resource to find activities in different Texas towns! Click HERE!
© Having Fun in the Texas Sun, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Having Fun in the Texas Sun with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.