Texas Drive Ins
|Brazos Drive In, Granbury|
Summer means so many things to me, but close to the top of the list are warm nights at the drive in. I’ve only been to a couple of these, but I sure think it’s time to visit a few more!
1. The Galaxy Drive In in Ennis has 5 screens, and a fun putt putt course open during the summer! Click HERE to read more!
2. The Coyote Drive In in Fort Worth has 4 screens, a playground for children, a full bar and ice skating during the winter! Click HERE to read more!
4. In Rule is The Tower Drive In http://www.towerdriveintheatre.com/
6. Clarendon boast the Sandell Drive In, check out their facebook page for the latest movies; http://www.facebook.com/sandelldrivein
7. and 8. The Stars and Stripes Drive In in Lubbock; http://driveinusa.com/ Visit their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/starsandstripesdrivein?ref=ts and in New Braunfels!
9. Lamesa has the Sky Vue Theatre http://skyvuelamesa.com/
10. In Weslaco is the Wes-Mer; http://wesmerdrivein.com/
11. Visit Shiner and The Cross Roads Drive In http://www.crossroadsdrivein.com/
13. The Brazos Drive In, in Granbury, has been open since 1952! Families arrive early to be certain of getting a premier parking spot in the front row. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets to spread out on the grass during the movie, or a football or frisbee for fun before the 1st and 2nd features! The Brazos also offers theatre style seating by the concession stands!
Click HERE to read more.
14. Tyler offers you The Sky Vue Drive In Theater, a family-friendly and casual drive in playing new release movies! Click HERE to read more!